Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 1 July 2016

My Makeup Brush Collection Summer 2016



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share my makeup brush collection as i love reading these posts. 


I mentioned this in my makeup storage but i purchased this pot from amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Curver-Faux-Rattan-Dresser-Storage/dp/B00LGRXIY6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=KMZ17N4D8F2JNQ71B01B . Its the perfect pot for makeup brushes.


I have a small range of brushes i have Real Techniques, Wilko, Cath Kidston and Seventeen brushes.
 Real Techniques are my favourite brand of brushes.

My brushes are(in the order of the photo):
Wilko powder brush
Cath Kidston slanted face brush
Real Technique buffing brush 
Real Technique expert face brush
Real Technique contour brush
Real Technique foundation brush
Real Technique pointed foundation brush
Cath Kidston blunt eyeshadow brush
Wilko smokey eye duo brush
Cath Kidston tapered blending brush
Cath Kidston large blending brush
Seventeen blunt eyeshadow brush
Real Technique lip brush
Seventeen brow dual comb

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite brushes and favourite brand of brushes and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That Wilco powder brush looks fantastic! I love a huge, fluffy brush for powder! Great post. XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim X The wilko brush is really nice and very cheap so would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Real techniques are just the best brushes! But I have tried the wilko dupes too and loved them. I have the wilko stippling brush which I adore for blush. They're great!x
    Natasha | FloralsAndCoralsx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Natasha X I agree Real Technique brushes are UH-MAZ-ING and so affordable for the quality. I haven't tried the stippling brush but i will try after your recommendation!
      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. We love seeing other's makeup brush collection and yours looks very complete! Isn't it amazing the difference a good brush can do?

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting ISA Professional X Same i love looking at other peoples brushes. I would love some more brushes in the future e.g. Sigma, Bobbi Brown or Charlotte Tilbury etc. And i do agree its amazing the difference a good brush can do- it gets flawless bases and blended, pigmented eye looks.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig