Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 30 June 2016

June Favourites 2016


Hi chappes,

I can't believe it's already the end of June so its time for my June Favourites. 

Makeup Favourites


Naked Palette - this palette is so pigmented and i have loved it this month for doing golden smokey eyes or champagney pinky eyes

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil - I recently got this in the Elle magazine and i love it. Its probably the best brow product i have ever used

Benefit Roller Lash - i bought this mascara for occasions and i wore to prom and its UH-MAZ-ING!!! It curls your lashes really well as well as adding length.

Mac Velvet Teddy - this is my first and only Mac lipstick and i love it !!!


Other Favourites 



Garnier Makeup Wipes - these are great for taking your makeup of when i can't be bothered to do a skincare routine. Which is especially for this month with revising till late for GCSES.

Adele Biography - if you are a regular reader of my blog you would know i love Adele. So when i saw this book i bought it and its great to read in between revising. 

Dangerous Women by Ariana Grande - I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! I have been playing it on repeat for literally the last month.

iRing - you can't see it on the photo as its on my phone which is showing the Ariana song. But i saw it on Lily Pebbles video and its great for holding your phone or standing your phone up.

Megsays - I been loving Megs youtube channel and blog this month. I would highly recommend this channel.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourites and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Velvet Teddy is hands down my favourite MAC lipstick - I can't be without it now! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah, i agree Mac Velvety is my favourite lipstick. But as its one of my few high end lipsticks- i only wear it for special occasions. Hopefully my collection will grow so i will use it more frequently Xxx

      Delete
  2. I'll have to try those makeup wipes, they sound good! Great favorites! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kim! I would highly recommend these wipes - they also smell really nice and take your makeup off really easily.
      Sarah Xx

      Delete
  3. I got benefit's goof proof in Elle too and I adore it. I'm going to have to buy the full sized version when I've ran out of the sample! It's beautiful, as is velvet teddy. x
    FloralsAndCoralsx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting FloralsAndCorals! Same i will definitely be purchasing the normal size and hopefully try the rest of the range as it all looks gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig