Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 6 June 2016

Rimmel Kate Moss 45 Lipstick Review



Hi chappes,

I have mentioned this lipstick quite a lot on my blog- so i thought it was time to write a full review on Rimmel Kate Moss 45 lipstick.

I love this lipstick- its my favourite drugstore lipstick. I think it the perfect lipstick shade. This shade is a pinky brown shade perfect for everyday.





I love the packaging of this range- with the nude pink packaging with Kate signature.
If your a fan of rimmel lasting finish lipsticks then you will love these they have the same formulation and the same vanilla scent, which i actually really like.
They are very pigmented and creamy, easy to apply and feels nice on the lips and last about 4 hours before you need too reapply.
There are another four lipsticks and a lip balm from the range. All of these lipsticks are £5.49 which is amazing for the quality.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have tried the range and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I purchased my first Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick recently and I love how creamy and soft it is. I love the packaging also, mine was from the black-packaging range :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole Rimmel lipstick range. I agree that the lipstick are creamy and soft. Thanking for commenting Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i only have rimmel lipsticks from the kate moss collection!XD here i love the 43<3

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherina,
      I will try Kate Moss 43 after your recommendation. Your Charlotte Tilbury Giveaway looks amazing. Thank you for commenting it would mean a lot if you follow me on Bloglovin.
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig