Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 9 June 2016

Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review


Hi chappes,

In todays post, i wanted to write a review on my first and only Mac lipstick- Velvet Teddy.

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!! The shade is perfect for my skin tone which is very pale. Its more of a brown nude which is a contrast to other lipsticks in my collection. I also love matte lipsticks and long lasting lipsticks and both of these were ticked with this lipstick. 



The lipstick came in the traditional bullet mac packaging with the silver sticker saying that its Velvet Teddy.
I was recommend this lipstick by some of my friends who have it and reading blog post and watching youtube mac collection videos. And one day i would love to own a great collection of high-end and mac lipsticks but one step at a time. Well actually more like one lipstick at a time :) 



As you can see from my hand swatch its a browny nude and i think a great Kylie Jenner 90's lipstick. 

I would highly recommend this lipstick to anyone.

Please comment if what MAC lipsticks you have and please follow for posts every day.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig