Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Tony Awards 2016



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share my 5 favourite dresses from the Tony Awards as some of the dresses were gorgeous. And the other event posts seem to be quite popular. I feel like I'm slacking as usually as I post these posts the day after but i already posted yesterday post before i found out it was the Tony Awards. SO it one day late sorry :)

1. Jourdan Dunn

2. Saoise Ronan 



3. Busy Philips



4.Nicolette Robinson and Leslie Odom Jr.


5. James Corden!!!!




Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite dress and please follow me on Bloglovin as we HIT 250!!!!.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The dresses were sooooo stunning this year!!! James corden was definitely my fave aha! x

    https://dreamingoffithavenue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I totally agree about James's outfit 😂Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig