Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 3 June 2016

NYX Lingerie Push-up Liquid Lipstick Review



Hi chappes,

I recently purchased this due to watching Floral Princess as she said it was similar to Mac "Velvet Teddy". 




This is the first liquid lipstick i have ever tried- i do love them.  At first i did think it was drying, but on top of lip balm it not drying at all.

I have created quite a lot of lip looks with this- it may sound weird. But i love putting on top of my favourite nude lipsticks and it creates a lovely nude matte lip.

This product is UH-MAZ-ING for the price it was only £6.99 and there is soo much product on there. The packaging feels and looks quite expensive as well. They do look quite similar to Kylie Jenner lip gloss, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have only tried this one from the range and i can't wait to try more from the NYX Lingerie. As well as more liquid lipsticks, please comment your favourite liquid lipsticks you would recommend.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig