Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 12 June 2016

My Liebster Award Nomination!!



Hi chappes,

Today I've got a very exciting post as yesterday Alex Hing from https://jadorefashionbeautylifex.wordpress.com nominated me for the Liebster Award. Which I'm very grateful for if you haven't read her blog i would highly recommend it as its amazing.
The Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers that have roughly 1000 follows or less. It aims to help promote the smaller blogs, and increase their audiences and generally help more people to notice and read their posts.

So, here are the rules if you have been nominated for the Liebster Award: 
 1. Thank and link the person who nominated you 
 2. Answer 11 random facts about yourself 
 3. Answer the 11 given to you by the nominator
 4. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blog 
 5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer 
 6. Let the nominees know that your post is up


Firstly 11 random facts about me 
1. I love Cats 
2. My favourite time of year is Winter- as i love Christmas and my birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas
3. I'm love shopping- its one of favourite things to do.
4. I love travelling and experiencing new things 
5. If i like a TV show I binge watch it
6. I love London and the Unite Jack flag 
7. I love cooking and baking
8. Only 3 friends know I have a blog
9. I rather tall for my age at 16 years i am 5ft 11
10. I would love to go Uni
11. I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older


Alex's Questions:

What made you want to start your own blog?
 I've been reading blogs for years, but never had the confidence to start one. So recently i had the confidence to write one. I also wanted to share my opinion on beauty and fashion.

If you were to be stuck on a desert island, what three beauty/fashion items would you take with you?
I would probably take Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and a a dungaree playsuit. 

Who is your favourite blogger?
My favourite big bloggers are Zoella, Tanya Burr and ICovetThee but small bloggers are probably Natasha Kendall and Alex Hing

Where is your perfect holiday destination, and why?
Probably New York as i love landmarks, shopping and musicals. And New York has all three.

What would be your dream job/career?
I'm not really sure, i would love to do something with beauty or law. But I'm not sure.

What’s your favourite food?
I love maltesers or pasta 

Do you have any hobbies?
Cooking, writing this blog, rangers, dance and playing the flute and  piano. 

What is the last thing you bought?
My Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick as I haven't been shopping in a couple of weeks due to revision

Your favourite TV show?
At the moment Love Island and Hollyoaks but i also love BGT,90210, HIMYM and Thirteen 

Who is your favourite celebrity?
Adele, Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr and Lea Michele

What beauty product could you not live without?
Thats so hard as i could live with our lots of products but probably Revlon Colourstay Foundation.


I'm would like to nominate these following bloggers:






I going to ask the same questions as i got as i want to see if we have any similar answers. So my questions that Alex gave me were and for my nominees are :

What made you want to start your own blog?
If you were to be stuck on a desert island, what three beauty/fashion items would you take with you?
Who is your favourite blogger?
Where is your perfect holiday destination, and why?
What would be your dream job/career?
What’s your favourite food?
Do you have any hobbies?
What is the last thing you bought?
Your favourite TV show?
Who is your favourite celebrity?
What beauty product could you not live without?



Thank you again Alex for nominating me and i can't wait to see the answers to the questions from my nominees.

Hope you like his post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig