Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 20 June 2016

My Lipstick Collection 2016



Hi chappes,

I want to share with you my lipstick collection its not very big one but i thought it would be a nice post. As personally i love reading these sorts of posts.




I do only own 10 lipsticks which are and they are in these order in the swatches :

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in shade 6

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude 045

Rimmel Moisture Renew in Let's Get Naked

L'Oreal Colour Riche JLO Nude

Rimmel Kate Moss 08

Mac Velvet Teddy

Rimmel Kate Moss 08

Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty

MUA Lipstick in Shade 6 

Rimmel Kate Moss 107

L'oreal Colour Riche 461 




Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite lipstick as I would love to expand my collection and please follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig