Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 17 June 2016

Would You Rather? Beauty Tag



Hi chappes,

I saw Classically Becca did this tag and I really liked it so i wanted to write a similar post using the same questions.


Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

Messy Hair and nice makeup as my hair is quite messy anyway due to being quite frizzy. As well as you can tie messy hair up



Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
May sound weird but probably shave my eyebrows as I have got a fringe as you can't see my eyebrows anyway. And you can draw your eyebrows on. 

Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Probably Sephora as it has a range of brands

Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Lipgloss/lipliner look as my hair is already massive. 

Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Well in the past i went with a obvious foundation line so that one. I actually went to school with this which was soo embarrassing. But gladly my foundation is the right colour now.

Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts as if i put on a gym top it looks like I've been at the gym.

Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Really weird tan lines as I don't want to look like a oompa loompa.

Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
I don't know! Probably hair colour as it can wash out easily. I have had a bad hair cut in the past and I don't want it again. ;) 


Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Preferably neither but probably twitter. As i love watching Zoella, Tanya Burr and other Youtubers . And Instragram and Snapchat are quite similar to Twitter.

Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Makeup brushes- as you can use your hands to apply foundation, concealer and eyeshadows. I literally could not give up mascara.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig