Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 13 June 2016

Benefit Porefessional Primer


Hi chappes,

I wanted to write a review on one of my favourite primers, Benefit Porefeesional. This was actually my first high end product i actually bought-I'm not sure why but it's an amazing product.




I love this product underneath my foundation and it gives a flawless finish. This primer helps my makeup stay on all day so perfect for events or for photos. It minimised the appearance of pores & fine lines for smooth! Benefit claims "The translucent formula contains a vitamin E derivative known to protect skin from free radicals." I totally agree.
would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a high end primer.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig