Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 26 June 2016

5 Product Summer Makeup Look 2016




Hi chappes,

I wanted to write a 5 product summer makeup look as sometimes in summer i just want a small amount of makeup like when I'm at the pool or staying in the hotel. Technically this makeup can be used all year round but i only wear this at summertime. 



So the products are:

Rimmel Fix and Protect Primer 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Miss Sporty Waterproof Eyeliner

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


The primer has SPF so it perfect for summer so I wouldn't get a red face. 
The concealer has great coverage so you can use it as a imperfection, correcting under eye circles and for me covering my red cheeks. You can also covering discolouration on your lids so can  be used as a eyeshadow.
To prevent any shine in the summer i set my makeup in place with the stay matte powder.
I love wearing a winged eyeliner as i feel like my eyes look weird without it. So i had to add my miss sporty eyeliner to the 5 products.
Finally to finish the look i use Maybelline lash sensational mascara which is definitely my favourite mascara. And made you look more wake. 

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your 5 product summer makeup look and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig