Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 24 June 2016

Prom OTD



Hi chappes,

Yesterday was my Prom so i wanted to share my makeup, dress and accessories.

Makeup


The products i used was:

Nivea Soft Moisturiser

Rimmel Fix and Protect Primer

Revlon Colourstay Foundation

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

Maybelline Brow Drama

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Naked Palette

Miss Sporty Waterproof Eyeliner

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Tanya Burr Eyelashes in Date Night 

Rimmel Nude Pencil

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick


Dress and Accessories



My dress was Little Mistress Women's Embellished Empire Maxi Sleeveless Dress which you can buy from Amazon . I tried on many dresses but this fits really nicely and you can wear it all year around.








My shoes navy heels were from New Look. It was actually really hard to find shoes as i have size 8 feet and they are wide and i didn't want to be too tall as I'm 5ft 9 already. But these are the perfect size.



And my clutch was a Kurt Geiger "Carvela Silver Deonne clutch bag" which i actually got the morning of prom ;) The clutch is really cute however the clasp was quite hard to open.



I had a really nice time with my friends last night at prom and if any of you are reading these i wish you the best for the future and hopefully i will see you soon.  X


Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have prom coming up and follow

Sarah X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig