Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 28 June 2016

My New Makeup Storage Summer 2016


Hi chappes,

I have already written a post on my makeup storage and collection but recently i have purchased these drawers. So i wanted to share my new makeup storage but my makeup collection hasn't really changed much.



There are 9 drawers - in them i have:
Moisturizers and primers
Foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer,brush
Tanya Burr lip glosses
Lipsticks
Other lip glosses
Lip balm, lip crayon and liquid lipsticks
Mascara and eyeliners
Brow products and individual eyeshadows
Palettes and un open products 

On top i have my makeup wipes for when i can't can't be bothered to do my skincare routine which seem to be quite frequent recently. As week as my Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette as it doesn't fit in the drawers. 

I love my new storage and it is so much more organised then before. I hope you like it too.

Please comment and follow as I'm at nearly 300 followers on Bloglovin.

Sarah x  




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such awesome storage. I love that you can see everything at a glance! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah X It is soo much easier to do my makeup in the morning as before i picked up one product and another product fell off the other side of my table.😂
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I have a similar set from Amazon, the more classic kardashian style ones, but yours is great as it's much slimmer! Great for smaller storage space :) Mines super wide ha x

    Natasha Kendall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Natasha. This photo does make the drawers look smaller than they actually are- the drawers are actually quite big. Yours are probably amazing and do the job of storing your makeup.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig