Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 16 June 2016

Nicky Clarke NSS087 Frizz Control Hair Straightener Review




Hi chappes,

In todays post i wanted to write about the straighteners i use when i want to straight my hair. I have quite frizzy, big  and curly hair so it takes quite awhile to straighten. But i love it when i do straighten my hair.



Argos claims 'The Nicky Clarke Frizz Control hair straightener is perfect for creative styling, with maximum control and minimum frizz.' I totally agree- i love these straightens apart from the colour. And its only £27- bargain. The straighteners reaches a high temperature of 230°C and features a variable heat dial with six settings meaning it perfect for every hair style  
I would recommend this to anyone if you want a cheap pair of straighteners.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite straightener and follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig