Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 11 June 2016

My Tanya Burr's Cosmetic Lip Gloss Collection


Hi chappes,

I seem to have quite a collection of Tanya Burr Cosmetic lips glosses so i thought i would share the ones i have got. And write reviews one them as i think this are fantastic lip glosses and would recommend them to anyone.


Each of the Tanya Burr Lip Glosses have a clear tube so you can easily tell the shades apart if you happen to own multiple shades. I have some for her original collection and some from her more updated one. But I'm looking forward to what she is bring out this month.
 The glosses all have a typical doe-foot applicator, and they all smell incredible, with a Cherry Drops or blackcurrant Chewits scent which I absolutely love. 
The opacity of the glosses differs from shade to shade, but generally speaking the shimmer shades are sheerer than those with a creme finish, and all of the shades are comfortable on the lips and aren’t at all sticky.



 I own 4 from her original collection which are: 
Just Peachy ,Chic, Aurora and Picnic in the Park 
And 2 from her new collection: Lunch Date and Champagne Toast

 I love nude lip glosses as you can see. I only own nude Tanya Burr lip glosses. 




 I also own 4 mini lip glosses one from her new collection, Daydream and 3 from her Christmas advent calendar:
Macaroon, Candy Frost and  Bewitching.

I love Bewitching which is a plum colour and is perfect for Christmas, wintery time.

My favourite shade is probably punch date or aurora as they are really natural and great for everyday.
Honestly i would recommend this Tanya Burr Cosmetic range is anyone as its amazing!!!!

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig