Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 9 July 2016

Tanya Bakes: Book Review


Hi chappes,

Tanya Burr bought out a baking book at the end of June and i love it. I have already written a post which featured a recipe from this book.

                         


The image, the recipes and the front covers are amazing. The front cover is soo cute and the binder is similar to her other book Love Tanya. The images of the recipes and Tanya are gorgeous - the quality is so good. The recipes are soo easy to follow and have simple ingredients that you would usually find in the cupboards.

As you can see I got the signed version of the book which is amazing. I am a big fan of Tanya (my cousin always makes fun of me because of it) and she is a inspiration to many girls including me.

The book includes recipes for all occasion so Christmas or Easter as well as recipes like her Triple Chocolate Cookies or her Salted Caramel Cheesecake which you may have seen on This Morning.

I can't wait to try more recipes and please comment if you have her book.  And please follow me on Bloglovin. 

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd love to buy Tanya Bakes when I go back to the UK, as I love baking!

    Mind checking out my latest - I'm styling up a gorgeous LYDC bag!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice x . I also love baking and this book is amazing.
      I have just read your post and it is so good. Love you blog X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig