Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Benefit 'Gimmie Brow' Review


Hi chappes,

I've seemed to be collecting the whole Benefit Brow Collection from magazines as I have previously got Goof Proof and Ready, Set, Brow. But in this post and magazine I got Gimmie Brow from the latest Glamour magazine.


I do love Glamour magazine so its not like i bought the magazine just because of the freebie. And its only £2!!!!


I love the packaging - I have written this about all the Benefit brow products. But i love that all the brow products look quite similar.
The brow product comes in two shades 2 and 5, i picked 5 as I'm a brunette. It adds a slight bit of colour but still leaves a natural brow. And it keeps your brows in place throughout the day.
I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a brow gel and its soo good.


As you can see my Benefit brow collection is slowly going. Hopefully in the future i will own the whole collection and preferably in my shade.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite brow product and please follow as I'm 2 off 300!!

Sarah X


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the packaging of this product. Great review and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    https://lifewithmins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Minhal X And I'm glad you like this post and i also love the packaging of the range- Benefit have done a great job.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig