Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 25 June 2018

4 Makeup Brands I Would Love To Try

One of my favourite things as a beauty addict/blogger is to look at new makeup and new makeup brands. There is a lot of gorgeous makeup out there: some expensive - some affordable etc. I recently read a post from one of my favourite blogs Pint Sized Beauty - she shared 3 brands she wanted to try. I loved this idea so I wanted to share 3 brands I would love to try over the next few months...




Hourglass

Over the past few years, the Hourglass Ambience Powders have become very popular especially on Youtube and blogging. The powders do look lovely and the packaging is gorgeous. Recently the foundations have also become quite popular.

Marc Jacobs

I’ve been looking at Marc Jacobs for quite a while - especially the bronzers and eyeshadow palettes. The palettes have a gorgeous array of shades especially the latest summer collection. 

Giorgio Armani

I have heard a lot of amazing reviews on the Armani foundations especially the luminous silk or the power fabric. Two of my favourite YouTubers: InTheFrow and Lydia Elise Millen mention their products quite a lot and they all look amazing! 

Becca Cosmetics

Becca Cosmetics seems to be the queen highlighter brand, for example, Champagne Pop, Prosecco Pop, Moonstone. They also seem to do lovely primers and foundation especially recently with the colour correcting primers.



I hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day!

Please follow and please comment if you have tried any of these brands and brands you would love to try.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig