Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 27 June 2018

L'Oreal Colour Shine 658 Lipstick

In my most recent blog posts, I've been mentioning the L'Oreal Colour Shine 658 Lipstick which I been trying and loving the past few weeks. I love the formulation of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks and I've been trying to find a good, affordable dupe and I think I have fonud one. 


Personally I quite like the packaging being crystal-cut inspired with the traditional L'Oreal gold band and silver details. As it's clear - the lipstick sticks out in your collection.

The formulation is lovely - hydrating with pigment. The lipstick has an oil infused formula meaning it applies really nicely as well as hydrates. The shape of the lipstick does remind me of the YSL one. The formulation is like a treatment, balm, lipstick and lip gloss in one which personally I quite like as its multi-purpose. I also like it looks like a lip gloss without the sticky feel or your hair is going to stick :)



The shade I chose was 658 or 'Topless' which is a lovely pink tinted nude (the only lipstick shade I really buy). This shade is perfect for the summer months as it's lightweight. The longevity isn't as good as a matte lip or satin finish but it lasts more than a gloss.

                                          

So if you are looking for a long lasting lipstick this isn't really one of them but it has a gorgeous shine formulation and pigmentation - which is perfect for the summer months. And if you are looking for a YSL Rouge Volupte dupe this is perfect.

I hope you like this post and have a lovely day!

Please follow and comment on your favourite summer shine lipsticks.

Sarah X






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig