Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 15 June 2018

Benefit Bad Gal Bang! Mascara


I do love a Benefit mascara and a mini - so when I found out there were Benefit mascara minis is this month Elle Magazine I had to pick one up. I thought it was a great opportunity to try the latest mascara - Bad Gal Bang!


I love trying new mascaras , and I heard a lot of good things about this mascara as well as seeing the massive press release with youtubers/bloggers going to places like Maldives which looked AMAZING!! 
To start with the packaging is lovely and I love the pink writing on the classic black background.


Peronsally I quite long lashes with a lot of volume and length, and the slim brush allows to reach corner to corner which is really nice. I do find the formual is runnier than usual so it did smudge slightly - probbaly it didnt help I sneezed (haha!!). The formulation also contains provitamin B5 which is known to fuel thickness & strength. I do think it creates false lashes effect which personally I love (as I cant apply lashes) but love the look. 

The formulation is long lasting as well as, it doesnt flake throughout the day.

Overall I'm really impressed with this mascara - I will defintely buy the full version when this mini runs out, as I really like the formulation and pimgentation. But the mini will be perfect for travelling this summer.

Hope you like this post, please follow and please comment if you have tried this mascara!

Sarah X 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig