Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Trying Simple Moisturisers

Guess who's back!! Thank you for your patience over the past 2 weeks with me not posting due to exams. I haven't yet finished but I have a little break so I wanted to write a blog post. I love trying new skincare products and to be honest I try to use the brands I've heard of and are on special offer! So recently I picked up a Simple day cream and night cream to try.

   

Simple philosophy is always about being kind to skin and I love its nice to sensitive skin also. As my skin can be quite sensitive and sometimes reacts with new products.

Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream


I do love a refreshing moisturier in the morning - it wakes me up. The pot is also quite nice and clean - I feel like a potted cream lasts longer than a tube. This moisturier contains Pro-Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Glycerin and Bisabolol, helps to keep skin moisturised and replenished. The formulation also contains SFP 15 which is great every day to prevent sun damage. It also creates a nice base for makeup too.


Simple Water Boost Skin Quench Sleeping Cream


Usually, at night, I prefer a richer moisturiser but this lightweight moisturiser is made with plant extract and skin-essential minerals. So I believe it gives the same moisture as a rich moisturiser but in a more lightweight feel - which I quite like. This cream helps to reverse the 5 early symptoms of dehydration: dryness, roughness, feelings of tightness, dullness and dry dehydration lines; to leave skin revitalized, supple and dewy fresh. As I've been only trying this more 3 weeks - I haven't seen the long-term effects but I have seen a change in the texture of my skin. It's much more dehydrated and less dry patches.


Overall I love these Simple Moisturises - lovely formulation and so afforable too.

Hope you like this post, please follow and comment your favourite moisturisers. 

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig