Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 20 June 2018

My Past Week In Lipsticks #8


Lipsticks are one of my favourite things - I love trying new ones. I love writing these sort of posts - I believe this is #8. I do love wearing new lipsticks every day so I don't leave one out of my collection.




Wednesday - 
One of my go-to lipstick is Tanya Burr 'Pink Cocoa' Lipstick - a lovely nude shade which goes with most eye looks. 

Thursday - 
I do love a pink gloss in warmer months as I recently I've been wearing more natural makeup so I quite like to change my lip shade. So I went for Tanya Burr 'Lunch Date' Lipgloss - more go-to lip gloss.

Friday - 
One of my favourite lipsticks is Charlotte Tilbury 'English Beauty' Lipstick - gorgeous shade, formulation and pigmentation. And the packaging is stunning also! 

Saturday -
I've previously mentioned in my last post that I've been using Essence Natural Beauty Lipstick a lot this past month. It is a lovely shade for a natural my-lips-but-better look. 




Sunday - 
Rimmel Kate Moss 03 lovely nude lipstick which is perfect for every day. I wore a soft brown smokey with the On and One Bronze Maybelline Colour Tattoo so I thought this lip when nicely with it.

Monday -
After an exam, I picked up one of the new L'Oreal lipstick - L'Oreal Colour Shine in 658 (a bit of YSL Rouge Volupte dupe). A gorgeous formulation which is lovely for the summer months and lovely pink nude shade.


Tuesday -
Pink is my favourite colour and Sleek Matte Me 'Shabby Chic' Lipstick is a lovely pink shade. More a darker pink shade and I do love the formulation as it isn't that drying.


The swatches do show I love a pink lipstick shade - varying from light pink - dark pink. And the lipsticks also has a variety of finishes gloss - matte. 


Hope you have a lovely day!

Please comment your favourite lipsticks and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig