Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 18 June 2018

What's In My June Makeup Bag 2018


This month I've been wearing less makeup as its been exams session, to be honest, I don't have the energy to wear a full face. So I reach for products for an easy makeup look. 



Face

I'm a full coverage foundation sort of girl - so I wanted a coverage foundation which lasts all day which is great especially when travelling; so I went for the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation; lovely coverage and formulation, and I usually I apply a small on a concealer brush and apply under my eyes and shape my brow.

To set my face I use the Insta Matte Powder to keep everything in place and mattify my face. I need to buy a new pone as my one is quite broken and smashed. Bronzer is a must for me as I have quite a big round face as I need to add some structure. I'm also pale so bronzer makes me look alive so a must have - the one I reach for Rimmel Natural Bronzer

Then for highlight, I use Seventeen Pink Shimmer Brick on my cheekbones as well as on my brow bone and inner corners.


 Eyes and Brows

For brows I use my trusty Tanya Burr Cosmetic Perfect Brow Palette, this is an amazing palette for beginners in brows. I use the small angled brush in the palette to mix the shades 'Pebble' and 'Hot Cocoa' which seems to be my perfect brow shade. I start with the arch and the tip so it's more defined. Then with the leftover product on my brush, I do the front of my brow - for more of an ombre brow look.

For eyes I use Elf 'Rose Gold' Liquid Eyeshadow a lovely rose gold shade. This all over the lid with bronzer (Rimmel Natural Bronzer) in the crease is an easy everyday summer look. For lashes, I use the L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara - lovely mascara, formulation gives long voluminous lashes for every day. As well as curls them to makes me look more awake.


Lips 
To start with the Soap and Glory Smooch Operator Lip Balm - which annoyingly has been discontinued (only just found that out!). But the formulation is really nice and the packaging.
An easy moisturising lip with a slight pink colour is perfect for me over the summer months. So I've been reaching for the Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty - lovely formulation and pigmentation and affordable.


Hope you like this post!

Hope you have a lovely week!

Please comment what's in your June Makeup Bag and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig