Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 1 June 2018

May Favourites 2018


As it's the first of June this means its time for my May favourites, beauty as well as other. I can't believe its already June which also means my built of exams start in 4 days which I'm quite scary- which is a reason why there wasn't a post on Wednesday. 


Beauty Favourites



I love trying new fragances and I'm been loving the CT Scent of Magic Perfume. I only own the sample bottle from other CT purchases - it smells so good! I'm definitely going to get a full bottle when I have some money ;)


On my makeup lifesavers is Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray as its so versatile - I love to apply pigments with it as well as setting my makeup, as well as makes my skin look flawless. 

My go-to eyeshadow at the moment is Elf 'Rose Gold' Liquid Eyeshadow a lovely rose gold shade. This all over the lid with bronzer in the crease is an easy summer look.


Sometimes I love a bit of glitter so this month I've loved MAC Pigment in Whisper Pink which is soft beigey pink with pearl.  The shade is AMAZING - they are pigmented and great formulations. To get the maximum pay off I spray UD setting spray on my eyeshadow brush and pat it on the lid.
I love a pink eye and looks gorgeous all over the lid.

I love a lipgloss in the spring/summer month and my go-to is the Tanya Burr Cosmetis Lipgloss in Lunch Date. Pretty pink shade, easy shade to wear and quite long wearing lipgloss.




Wonderland Studio Primer creates a great base for my foundation as it makes your skin feel really smooth. I have noticed the longevity of my foundation when I use this primer, it's stayed longer especially on areas when sometimes my makeup goes come off during the day so my chin and sometimes the tip of my nose. 

A weird favourite is the Dove Floral Fresh deodorant - I do love a nice smelling deodorant which works well too! And the packaging is cute as well.


Other Favourites

The Royal Wedding was a highlight of this month - my mum and I watched the whole things. Her dress was gorgoeus! So I've been loving reading the Hello and Ok! magazines with all the pretty pictures.


Some of my other favourites are mentioned in my previous post: My May Media Favourites

Hope you like this post and hope you all had a lovely day!!

Please follow me on Bloglovin as I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and please also comment your favourites from May!

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig