Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 28 May 2018

May Media Faves Round Up


Today I wanted to do my 'May Media Faves Round-Up'; I have written similar posts in the past but I've been inspired by Emma Drury's blog! So in today's post, I want to share my favourite TV Show, Film, Album and an extra for me is Musicals.




Fave TV Show - Our Girl
Our Girl is one of my favourite TV shows, I've rewatched them all recently as the box set in on BBC iPlayer. I've watched each episode so many times. Another show I also love and continuous watch in Hollyoaks. 

Fave Film - Pitch Perfect 3
I'm one of those people who watch films/shows on repeat whilst doing work. I love Pitch Perfect movies - they are so good, recently I have been watching and loving Pitch Perfect 3.  

Fave Musicals - Les Miserables 
I went to London in May and watched Les Mis in the west end and it was AMAZING!! The songs and acting were so good, soooo much better than the movie.

Fave Album - The Thrill Of It All, Sam Smith 
I love Sam Smith music, his voice is amazing! My 2 favourite songs are 'Too Good At Goodbyes' and 'Pray'. I love having his songs in the background whilst working or cooking. 

Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day.

Please follow and comment your favourite media things from this past month.

Sarah X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig