Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 4 May 2018

Clinique Moisture Favourites

 Clinique is a brand that I've always wanted try as I had heard amazing things about it especially their skincare. I found this set in Boots on the clearance rail for £7.50 which I thought was amazing so I had to pick it up.



A gorgeous lip treatment with sheer colour - lovely formulation with oils and butter to relieve dry lips and add moisturisation. And adds nourishing Vitamin E to help protect the lips and the pencil-style applicator makes it easy to apply sheer soft lip colour.

The concentrate is a water-gel concentrate that instantly dehydrates my skin. The concentrate contends a Liquid-Sphere Technology which combines water-binding ingredients with encapsulated antioxidants to help break the cycle of dryness and environmental stress that can lead to premature ageing.






I've never tried a facial spray before - this one is gorgeous, it's a refreshing, skin hydrating. It immediately hydrates my skin and my skin feels so soft after. The fine mist spray absorbs quickly without leaving a filmy residue. The portability of package allows for use anytime throughout the day or while travelling.




I love this set and gorgeous products - can't wait to try more Clinique products.

Hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend!

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig