Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 14 May 2018

Forever Repurchasing Products


Being a makeup obsessed teenager as well as a beauty blogger, I love trying new makeup items - it's probably quite bad how much time I spend looking at new makeup items online. But there are some items I know I will forever repurchase (well until discontinued)  as I know it works for my skin and I love the formulations. 



The go-to mascara that I will keep repurchasing is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara - adds length and volume to my lashes. Perfect for every day as well as more dramatic look due to the buildable formula. 

I think I buy this month at least 2x a year as I do like to set my face with powder and my go-to is definitely Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. So affordable and the fine powder is great for baking and keeping my makeup set all day. 

I believe I have over 5 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealers in my collection. I have the formulation and pigmentation so every time  I see it - I pick at least one up as I don't run out. 

An affordable eye base that I love is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme De Nude - great to hide any pigmentation on the lid. Therefore a perfect base for every eye looks also great at correcting my brow shape.



I hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment the products you love and repurchase. 

Hope you have a lovely day!

Sarah X







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig