Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 11 May 2018

My Travel Makeup Bag Essentials 2018

I have never been a light packer - I’m always the one with the largest suitcase or bag. So in today's post, I want to share what I usually put in my makeup bag whilst I'm travelling.



Face

I'm a full coverage foundation sort of girl - so I wanted a coverage foundation which lasts all day which is great especially when travelling; so I went for the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Lovely coverage and formulation, and I usually I apply a small on a concealer brush and apply under my eyes and shape my brow.
To set my face I use the Insta Matte Powder to keep everything in place and mattify my face. 
Bronzer is a must for me as I have quite a big round face as I need to add some structure. I'm also pale so bronzer makes me look alive so a must have is the Hoola Lite. Lovely cool tones to create a natural contour. Then for highlight, I use 'Champagne Truffle' from the Too Faced palette on my cheekbones as well as on my brow bone and inner corners.




Eyes and Brows

I love taking versatile palettes with me whilst travelling - my go to is always the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. It contains a range of brown shades, lid shades as well as a highlighter. I do use this as a brow shade as well as especially when travelling. For eyeliner - I use my trusty Tanya Burr Selfie Flick Eyeliner. One of my favourites mascara is the L'Oreal Paradise Mascara - add length and volume for day and evening.



Lips

To be honest I usually take a handful of lipstick when travelling as I don't know what lipstick I would feel like wearing. But I will definitely take the Charlotte Tilbury Kidman Kiss which is one of my favourite spring pink lipsticks. Lovely pigmentation and formulation and the packaging is gorgeous! EOS lip balm is also a must especially before lipsticks so it applies nicely.




Hope you like this post!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Please comment your travel makeup essentials and follow.


Sarah X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig