Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 21 May 2018

Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge


 I use the Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge on a daily basis and I've realised I don't mention it enough on my blog. 


After watching many Nikkie Tutorial videos and annoyed at blending out brush strokes on my face. So instead of investing in the expensive Beauty blender, I've been using the complexion sponge for the last 4 + years and love it. I must have bought many over the years. 

I use the sponge to apply foundation, concealer and sometime in bake powder under my eyes. So for me, it's a necessity in my makeup routine. As I love a full coverage base the sponge doesn't leave a cakey finish. One thing which would make it even better would be if it was slightly more spongy.





The sponge is also affordable around £5 - but I did get mine in their Easter multipack which makes it more affordable.  They are also really easy to wash/clean - just soap and water and I try and do it every few weeks (but that never really happens).

I recommend Real Technique brushes as a whole - gorgeous array of products for flawless coverage and blending.


Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment if you use the Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge or any other sponge?!

Hope you have a lovely day.

Sarah X  






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig