Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 18 May 2018

Mid Year Beauty Favourites 2018


As its nearly half way through the year I wanted to share some of my favourite beauty products from the last few months.



This was a rediscovery the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation has a lovely formulation and pigmetation and a great shade match!
I do love Rimmel for face products, I really like Rimmel Natural Bronzer - gorgeous formaultion and pigmentaton. And its also lovely at bronzing up my pale skin.


I love bargain eyeshadow palette which is pigmneted and blendable - Max Factor Cappuicino Nude Palette has eight shades in total with a mixture of mattes and shimmer which means you can use one palette to create a stunning look. The pigmentation and formulation are really nice - it's very good for drugstore especially the matte shades. The shimmer shades are pigmented but not as good as high end but still good.  

Some days I love a quick eyeshadow so Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold' is lovely and crate quick eye looks. Lovely especially in the last few warmer months - this across the lid and mascara, DONE!


Liquid Lipsticks have become increasingly popular over the last few years especially since Kylie Cosmetics. A gorgeous liquid lipstick I discovered was Sleek Matte Me 'Shabby Chic' - gorgeous shade and formulation.
I do love a CT lipstick and a treat myself to the Charlotte Tilbury 'English Beauty' Lipstick. Gorgeous matte formualtion and lovely pink nude lipstick. The packaging is also stunning and look lovely in my collection.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your mid year beauty favourites and please follow.

Sarah X






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig