Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 23 May 2018

PMD Personal Microderm Review*


Over past few years, I’ve heard so many good things about PMD Personal Microderm, it’s has been voted ‘Best Beauty Buy’ by Instyle magazine for two years running. So when I was luckily contacted by the team at PMD, I was really looking forward to seeing what sort of results could be achieved.


The PMD Personal Microderm removes dead skin cells, improve skin appearance and to improve the skin's surface, tone and texture.  And claims that skin care products can penetrate 20X deeper maximizing the benefits of skin care.

Before testing out the device on my face there's a cute booklet of instruction and a DVD on how to use it and how to get the most out of the PMD. And firstly I tried it on my arm to see how it reacted with my skin as my skin is quite sensitive to new products/techniques.


Discs

The PMD has patented spinning discs embedded with aluminium oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin.


The set comes with 4 different types of disc:
- White Disc (practice/ultra sensitive skin)
- Grey Disc (very sensitive skin)
- Blue Disc (sensitive skin)
- Green Disc (medium strength abrasion) 

All of these have a small disc for face and large disc for body use.  I started with the white disc for practice then every week I changed the disc to see if there are any changes. 

The PMB has a vacuum suction is the power behind effective microdermabrasion. Suction helps increases circulation and triggers the skin’s natural healing process which boosts collagen and elastin leaving skin firm, fresh and radiant. 


My Experience

I have been trying the PMD over the last month and loving it. As I've previously mentioned I've been increasing the abrasion by changing the discs. I have noticed that my skin has felt smoother and absorbed facial cream. As I'm only 18 I don't have too many fine lines, but I have noticed a decrease in frown lines on my forehead. My skin is also naturally combination so I do have some dry patches and I feel like this have helped. 
I think a true test for a skin product is 'that time of the month' as you usually break out slightly and this helped decreased any breakouts.  




























Overall I love how this has helped my skin, and I love that I can do it at home. It does cost a lot of money at £135, which is quite a lot but I think it's really helped my skin.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have tried the PMD and please follow.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig