Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 16 May 2018

My 3 Top Body Shop Products

The Body Shop is a lovely brand which is cruelty-free and vegan. The formulations are lovely, packaging gorgeous and scents are so good! So in today's post, I wanted to share my 3 favourite Body Shop products.



1. Aloe Vera  Calming Toner - one of my new year's resolutions was to improve my skincare routine. Annoying I have quite sensitive skin which can easily react, but this aloe vera toner is lovely. It doesn't make my skin react and make my skin so soft after application.  It also makes my makeup application really nice the next day.



2.  I do love the Body Shop body butter range - my personal favourite is the  Mango Body Cream. The formulation is gorgeous - lovely and moisturising. The mango scent is also so refreshing and great for the upcoming summer season. It contains mango seed oil as well as cocoa butter to create a lovely formula.



3. I do love a pamper evening including a face mask. And my go-to for a while is the British Rose Face Mask - it smells gorgeous and the gel formulation is so refreshing. The gel also infused with real rose petals, rose essence, rose hip oil and organic Community Trade aloe vera.


Hope you like this post and have a lovely day!

Please follow for posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and please comment your favourite Body Shop products? X

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig