Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 7 May 2018

May Goals 2018


Last month went so quickly and I can't believe its nearly halfway through 2018. The next few months are quite bad for me which is fairly scary.  So I wanted to set a few goals for the next few weeks:


  • Organise my wardrobeAs England starting to feel a bit sunnier, I need to get out some of my summery items out. And that also means 
  • Working on my Instagram engagement and photos - I'm always envious of other peoples Instagram photos especially fashion one. So I would love to improve my photos and engage with other bloggers.
  • Engage more with other bloggers do Twitter - I love talking to other bloggers but I haven't done it much lately due to a lot happening in my non-blogging life. Hopefully, I will talk to more bloggers this month.
  • Work Hard - Unfortunately this it's coming up to the exam session, my favourite time of year (not!) So I would love to work as hard as I can to get the grades I need for the next step in my life.
  • Lose Weight - I have always been self-conscious about my weight and I've always lose a bit of weight but a bit back on and this is a repeating cycle. So this month inspired my Gabby (velvetgh0st) I want to lose weight by creating a healthy lifestyle and keep the weight off.
Hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely day!

Please comment your May goals and please follow!
Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig