Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 29 May 2019

3 Beauty Brands That I'm Loyal To


I do love to try new brands for makeup and skincare, however, I do have brands that I trust and know that the products would be good. In this post, I wanted to share my go-to skincare brand, drugstore makeup brand and high-end makeup brand. 


Skincare: Nivea

Probably not much of a surprise, Nivea has been my go-to skincare brand for a while. Probably as my Mum used it so I just started to use it too. At the moment my day and night cream is Nivea, but I have tried their cleansers, micellar water and toners.
It's also nice that it's affordable as well, and pick it up at the local boots.


Drugstore Makeup Brand: Rimmel 

Rimmel was my first makeup brand, that started my obsession with makeup and beauty. Rimmel is one of those brands that I go to if I'm looking for a product in a rush or if I need a certain shade of lipstick or eyeshadow. At the moment the Rimmel match perfection foundation, brow palette and eyeliner are in my everyday makeup looks. But I also love their lipstick formulations and shades, the stay matte powder and bronzer. 



High-End Makeup Brand: Charlotte Tilbury

For the days I want to treat myself with new makeup, with gorgeous packaging and lovely formulation Charlotte Tilbury is my first go to! Their lipsticks are stunning, I own 3 of them and love them all and are longlasting. I also own the Pillowtalk liner to go with them which has a lovely creamy formulation. I have also tried the magic foundation, concealer, perfume and mascara - all so good!!


Hope you like this post and have a lovely day,

Please comment on your beauty brands that you are loyal to.

Sarah X
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooh I’ve never tried Charlotte tilbury, I love revolution for drugstore makeup and benefit and Abh for higher end đź’—

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig