Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 20 May 2019

Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Set


Happy Monday! Fenty has been a brand that I've wanted to try for a while, at first I didn't try it because of custom charges, then there was too much chose haha! But then Boots announced they were selling Fenty, and I was like YAS as they do student discount ;) Then I came across the  Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Set, which I thought was a great opportunity to try some of their products.  


 Killawatt Highlighter in "Hu$tla Baby"


The set contains the "Hu$tla Baby" which is a gorgeous peachy champagne shimmer, then I first saw it I was slightly wary on whether it wouldn't match my skin tone. However, it looks lovely on the skin, a little goes a long way. It looks gorgeous goldeneye and a bronzy look. A swipe of highlighter on the cheekbones, on the brow bone and the top of the lips, to complete the look.  
The packaging is octagonal which makes unique in my collection and the cute mirror is great for travel. The imprint of the FB on the top is a lovely touch.


Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer


I do love a gloss in spring/summer which has been shown in some of my latest posts. The gloss is a lovely shimmering rose nude shade, which is like my lips but better sort of shade. It looks stunning on the lips, and the formulation isn't sticky which is great. Especially on the occasion for when I have my hair down. 
The packaging is lovely also and as it's a smaller size it's great for travel. Therefore perfect for my holiday in the upcoming months. 
I also love the fact that it's supposed to be universal so great for every skin tone and therefore great for everyone!!



 I'm so glad I picked up this set, and I can't wait to try more Fenty Beauty products in the near future. And I love that the set only costs £19.

Hope you like this post and please comment on whether you've tried Fenty Beauty?

Sarah X






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the full size of this lipgloss and I'm running low! I hate that it costs £16 but it's definitely worth it. I wear it all the time!

    I really want to try the bronzer

    Chelle | www.chellebelle2016.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been wanting to try Fenty forever but not sure what to pick up! That highlight is absolutely gorge though x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig