Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 27 May 2019

Quick and Easy Gym Makeup 2019


Hope you are all having a lovely Bank holiday! Today I have had a fairly relaxing day apart from doing a circuits class this morning at the gym and now I ache so much haha!  Unfortunately, I'm a gal who always has to make up when I leave the house so this is my quick and easy gym makeup.



Skincare


A good place to start in skincare, my two go-to products for a makeup base is the Nivea Q10 Face Cream and Neutrogena Hydro Booster Serum. The mixture of the two products creates a lovely hydrating base which smoothes the skin. As well as creating a gorgeous makeup base, making my foundation sit nicely.  It also adds a lovely glow to the skin!


Makeup


I try not to add not that much makeup, just the essentials to cover any discolourations and shape to the face.

I feel a bit bare without brows, therefore, I use the Rimmel Brow Palette to fill them in and shape them. The palette has a powder and a wax which you can mix together to create your right shade. For once I use the tools which are actually in the palette; the spoolie to shape and the angled brush to fill.

For a quick base which hides my skin redness is the Revolution Cover and Concealer Concealer. The full coverage formulation creates a quick base which can cover any discolourations with only a small amount. Literally with a small amount can create a full face coverage.

To set the concealer and add a bit of bronzer I use my trusty NYX Contour and Highlight Palette which has hit pan quite badly hahaha! I also use a bit of bronzer on my eyes to add a bit of colour as well as adding shape back into my face. I don't any mascara to prevent panda eyes or transfer.

Hope you like this post and have a great day!

Please comment if you wear makeup to the gym.

Sarah X





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig