Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 13 May 2019

Spring Makeup Favourites 2019


Happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoying the slightly warmer British weather.   I do love spring/summer makeup; as exams are next week I never got round to writing my April Favourites. So I thought why don't combine my April and May beauty favourites together. To write a post on my 'Spring Makeup Favourites'


As I have green eyes, I prefer warmer shades on my lids, so Morphe 35O2 Palette is the perfect palette for me. As the palette has a range of warm shades; browns, red, glitters and mattes. Perfect for all occasions. As the name suggests there 35 shades, and it's great that they are all different shades as well as all pigmented.


I do love long fluttery lashes in spring/summer; a mascara that lengthens, adds volume but not clumpy is a must for me. Recently I purchased the mini version of the Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara and I LOVE IT!!!!! To start with the packaging is lovely and the formulation is even better. It's also a buildable formulation; therefore can be great for every day as well as nights out. 


I do love a swipe of highlighter on my cheekbones, as well as some in my inner corners and eye brow. And my go-to is the Zoella x Colourpop Swipe Right Highlighter; as you can tell my already hitting pan in the middle it does get well used. The slight pink tone compliments my skin tone, and it adds a lovely pop of glow the skin.


I do love a good lip combo, at the moment its the Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Cheat Liner and NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu. The lip liner is lovely and a gorgeous shade which goes with about 90% of my lipstick collection. The lip liner also really helps plumps the lips; you can use the liner just for an outline or all over the lips. The lip gloss is gorgeous! My perfect nude gloss which adds a pink tint to your lips. But the formation is also lovely and moisturising.


Hope you like this post and have a lovely week!

Please comment on your favourite from the past month or so...

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig