Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 8 May 2019

My New Favourite Spring Lipgloss: NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

 I do love a good gloss in spring, a golden eye with a pinky gloss is one of my go-to looks.  NYX is one of my favourite drugstore brands, the products are affordable and good quality. The lip products are some of my favourites; including the Lip Lingeries and the Soft Matte lips. So I wanted to try one of there glosses and the shade Tiramisu is such a me shade and one of my favourite desserts ;) 


To start with the packaging, it's quite similar to the soft matte creams. A small compact tube, with a lip applicator. As the lipgloss is fairly small is easy to travel with and fits into my lipstick holder. The shade of the lipstick is represented in the packaging.  

 The formulation is lovely, the formulation isn't sticky at all which is a nice change for a gloss. As the tube suggests its a 'butter gloss' and it applies really nicely onto the lips. The formulation also doesn't cling to any dry patches on your lips. So is a bit like a two in one! It adds colour to the lips as well as moisturises.


The lip gloss is a very 'my lips but better' sort of shade. It's a pinky brown nude on my pale skin nude, but one other skin tones the shade may differ. As the shade is a nude pinky brown shade it's so easy to apply, but also can have buildable coverage. 
The shade is a natural nude shade it can go with a range of my makeup looks; smokey eyes, golden eyes etc. And will definitely be wearing a lot over the upcoming months.


I love this shade and will be wearing this a lot over the sunnier warmer months. 

Hope you like this post, please comment on your favourite glosses.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig