Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Supercharged Booster


Happy Wednesday! Neutrogena has been another brand that I wanted to try for a while, but for some reason never tried! Until I picked up the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Supercharged Booster a few weeks ago; as a hydrating serum to my summer skincare routine.


To start with the packaging is lovely; with its being blue it definitely stands out in my collection. The microbeads also make the hydration booster look more intriguing. The quality packaging makes the product feel expensive and luxurious. The bottle is also fairly big for a serum therefore hopefully will last a while. The price is also quite nice for the booster is around £14.99, technically at the moment, the serum is half price at £7.99. 

The formulation of this is lovely and refreshing on the skin; its infused with Hyaluronic Acid. And the little microbead contains antioxidant and revitalising vitamin E. When the serum is pumped the microbead burst to release the Vitamin E into the serum. 


I usually pump 2 drops into my moisturiser day and night as part of my skincare routine. In the morning it's so refreshing especially when I'm tired and also makes my foundation sits nicely on the skin. 
Applying the serum at night makes my skin feel also refreshed and clean before bed. Since using the Hydro Booster serum I have seen a change in my skin; feeling softer also fewer blemishes which I'm not sure if it's due to the serum but that's the only thing I have changed recently haha.
The hydrating booster also adds a lovely glow to the skin which is lovely for upcoming warmer summer months.

I honestly love this product and I would love to try more of the Neutrogena hydro boost range.
Hope you like this post and please comment on your favourite serum.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig