Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 17 March 2016

Dream shoe collection




Hi chappes,

I have done a dream bag collection so i thought i would do a dream show collection.



Christain Louboutin- When I'm older i would love a pair of Louboutin. With the iconic red and the silk designers. 
They also look like they are nice quality.
This is one design but i love most of the shoes. 






Valentino- These shoes are UH-MAZ-ING. They have lots of different designers and they all look stunning. 
Ive seen these Escala lace espadrilles which look great for holidays. With the white lace and the tan base i think would look create with a pair of shorts and a top on the beach.




Jimmy Choo- I've always dreamt of having a pair of Jimmy Choo- who hasn't. Since Sharpay from High School Musical with her Jimmy Choo shoes. 
I saw these Garmeen leather flat which are black and is my opinion are chic. And will go with everything and anything. But they have a not so nice price tag at £350.





These are some of my dream shoes.

Please comment your dream shoes and follow

Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig