Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 19 March 2016

My Makeup Collection and Storage Spring 2016




Hi chappes,

I wanted to do a makeup collection post, as i have recently organised it. 
I have all my makeup i use by my bed, so i can be lazy and do my makeup in bed.
I use Zoella beauty eye makeup bag  as a travel makeup bag.



 I keep my 
Foundations- L'oreal Infallible and Revlon Colourstay, 
Concealer- Collection Lasting Perfection,   
Eye liner-Miss sporty waterproof, Mascara- Maybelline Lash Sensational, 
Bronzer- Rimmel natural bronzer, Blush- Lancome Blush Subtil, Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte,
My most regular lip products- Kate Moss 045,
L'oread JLO nude,
Tanya Burr in Chic
and brow products:
Soap and Glory Brow Archery
Maybelline Brow Drama
 in these plastic stand from Home Sense i think.
Its really handy as it has lots of different compartments and really compact.


                         



Next to my plastic stand, i have all my eye palettes and brow palettes.
I have 4 individual shadows: 
Seventeen metallic cream eyeshadow
Essence white eyeshadow
L'oreal rose gold eyeshadow
Tanya Burr glitter pot

And 4 palettes:
Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette
Tanya Burr Perfect Brow Palette
Lancome Doll Eye Palette
Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 





All my other lip products i keep in this Indian Pencil case that i got for Christmas.
To be even more organised i have put elastic bands to put them into groups like reds, nudes, pinks. Great tip to use pencil case to store makeup in.








Sorry they aren't clean but i keep my real technique brushes and walk brushes in a normal mug.  Nothing special, i put them in there so i know where they are and which ones i need to clean.
You can also put pens in there or any pen like makeup







Hope you like this post

Hope you are having a great week end

Please comment and follow

Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig