Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 4 March 2016

Little Mix



Hi chappes,

I wanted to do a slightly different post i wanted to talk about Little Mix.
Little Mix is an all girl group, the members are called Jade, Perri, Leigh and Jessy who won X factor Uk, who are now becoming the best girls group in the UK, and superstars all over the world.
IN my opinion they are my favourite band, whilst writing this blog I'm listening to their new album "Get weird".



My top 10 Little Mix songs:
1. Black magic
2. Wings
3. Secret love song
4. DNA
5. Little Me
6. Love me like you 
7. How da doin'?
8. Salute
9. Move
10. Cannonball


If you are looking for some new music to listen to i would highly recommend Little Mix.

Hope you like this post, please comment your favourite band and follow.

Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig