Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 26 March 2016

My Top 10 Most Influential People



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share my top 10 most influential people.
Please comment on who influences you !



1. Adele- BEST SINGER EVER!! She also has 
helped me with body confidence. 








2.Zoella and Tanya Burr- they are 2 people who inspired me to write this blog. They have friendship goals, they both have great dress sense and they seem real human beings. They have down and up days, they have great dress sense and both like baking like me.





4.Emma Watson - she inspire me as she helps others, great actress but she went to university and got really good grades




5. Shay Mitchell- great actress, as well as a youtuber. Her character in PPL is quite similar to me as i like swimming, my dad was in the RAF and we have pushy mum - but i am not gay! :)







6. Lea Michele- Her voice is amazing and she also has a fringe like me! And she has been so strong after Cory Monieth.





7. Lucy and Lydia- These are 2 of my favourite you tubers, they just make me happy when i watch them. And make me feel like  want to be a happy person





8. Kendall Jenner - i would say kendall is one of my biggest style icons. I love her dress sense.





9.Malala Yousafzai- she is an incredible person. Who i think everyone should look up to.






10. My friends and family - who better to look up to then the people around you!





Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Thank you for 100 followers.

Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig