Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 29 March 2016

5 Famous People I have met



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share 5 famous people i have been lucky enough to meet.


1. Alfie Deyes - i met the youtube star at the clothes show live. I went with 2 of my best friends for a birthday treat. I was quite hit and miss if we were going to meet him, but we did in the end. He has really nic and complimented me on my curly hair. However i hate the picture of me.







2. Mary Berry - she came to a local show she saw her talk and then she had a book signing session. It was UH-MAZ-ING, i love Mary Berry i am a avid fan of The Great British Bake Off.







3. Jacqueline Wilson - she was one of my favourite child authors. I saw at the Hay Book Festival a couple of years ago. I won a raffle ticket which gave my friend, my sister and I to meet her.








4. Connie Fisher- she is a west end star. We went to go and see in Cardiff in Sound of Music which was soo good. And we saw a massive crowd and she signed my ticket !!!






5.Fleur De Force - i met Fleur at the Clothes Shoe as well we were walking past and i saw her. And literally drag her friend into the queue, she is so nice. She was there with her husband Mike.



Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment which famous people you have met.

Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig