Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Favourites 2016



Hi chappes,

I can't believe its already the end of March so i wanted to share my favourites from this month. There wouldn't be many due to quite a lot of many favourite for similar to last month.


Beauty and fashion

Boohoo Ellie Crop Fisherman Jumper in cream - i literally go this on Good Friday but its so comfy. I love it! Its perfect for my body shape due to having a short body and long legs.






Lancome doll eye palette - My aunt and uncle very kindly gave it to me as part of the Lancome set. The shades are beautiful and great for everyday.




Random Favourites


Little Mix- Secret Love Song. I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! Its been in my head for the last month, the music video is so good as well.


Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway- this is a great Saturday night television show. It's so much fun for all the family and these season it had Alfie Deyes and Marcus Butler help with some of the presenting :) As well as the comical 'Who shot Simon Cowell' parody.


Hot water - its so nice, its also great for your skin.


Hope you like this post,

Please comment your favourites this month and follow

Sarah x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig