Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 28 March 2016

My Bucket List part 1



Hi chappes,

Happy Monday! Today i wanted to share my bucket list. Most people in there lifetime will write a bucket list of things they want to do before they die. I am going to do 10 in this post, if it gets 30 views i will do another one.

1. Become a mum- most women in todays society want to have children. They are so cute.

2. Marry a handsome man. Every little girl dreams of the perfect weeding, the perfect dress.

3. GO around the world. I would love to visit every continent, experience different cultures and cuisines.

4. Own a long haired chihuahua - Love these dogs. They are so cute. 

5. Swim with dolphins - for a long time dolphins were my favourite animal. I would love to see on or even swim with them.

6. See 25 musical - i love musicals they are like my guilty pleasure. But i got to admit i'm over half way there ;)

7. Get at least 4 A* in my GCSEs. I am revising for my GCSEs this summer and i would really like to beat my sister with the number of A*s

8. Go to University- i really would like to go to uni, I'm sure want i would study but i want the whole experience

9. Live in London- I LOVE LONDON, everything about it. The landamrks, Oxford Street, the people, the West End. Everything.

10. Own a full face of high end makeup - it may sound quite trivia but i really want to own a range of high end makeup.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig