Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 9 May 2016

BAFTAs Television 2016


Hi chappes,

Its Monday :( So i thought i would write about the BAFTAs from last night. I only realised last night that there is a Tv Baftas and a Film Baftas- how dump am i! SO i thought i would write a event post with my 8 favourite outfits. I though i would put just the images as sometimes i would just love to look at dresses :) 

1. Lucy Mecklenburgh



2. Laura Whitmore- 


3. Amanda Holden 




4. Michele Keegan

5. Binky Felstad 

6. Helen George 

7. Katherine Jenkin 


8. Tess Daley


Hope you like this post.

Please comment you favourite outfit and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Amanda Holden's dress ��

    mollylouisaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Molly and agreed I love Amanda's dress too.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig