Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 1 May 2016

April Favourites 2016



Hi chappes,

I can't believe its already the first of May - Crazy!! So i wanted t o read about my favourites from last month- April.


Beauty and Fashion

Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette- I love this palette. I have literally used these shadows every day. The shadows are soo pigmented and blendable.


Tanya Burr Lunch Date Lipgloss- This is such a pretty nude lipgloss. Its the perfect everyday pink nude lipgloss - i love this on top of Kate Moss 045






Rimmel Volume Colourist Eye Tinting Mascara- you may have seen it on disappointing products. Complete mistake its such a good mascara





Random Favourites 


Britain's Got Talent - LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have written a post all about it on 



Davina Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike- I have recently got back into  using my bike- its so good. I have seen a difference in my legs and i have got compliments from my friends.







Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourites and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig