Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2016

May Favourites 2016



Hi chappes,

I can't believe May has already finished. This month has been eventful with exams and purchasing some makeup products i have been longing to own. These items are my favourites through out the whole month X

Beauty and Makeup

NYX Lip Lingerie in Push up- full review is coming soon.


Benefit Hoola Bronzer- definitely my favourite bronzer EVER!





L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oils Shampoo- this has transformed my ends, has made them really soft and soft 






Other Favourites

Britain's Got Talent- this was a favourite last month but this last week was the semi and the final


I Covet Thee - i discovered Alix's youtuber channel this month and i love it -i would highly recommend her channel to anyone who loves makeup and fashion.


 And Shopping!!!!

Hope you like this post and comment your May favourites.

And please follow- maybe reach 250 followers on https://www.bloglovin.com/people/sarahchappellx-17649667 it would mean a lot 

Sarah X







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg the BGT final though... that 10 years performance was amazing, I seriously could not get over it!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the 10 years performance was amazing.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I have NYX Push Up too and really like it :) big fan of I Covet Thee's chanel too!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting-love your blog. The photo and post quality is amazing. It would mean the world if you followed me on Bloglovin.
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig