Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 29 May 2016

Beauty Haul May 2016



Hi chappes,

Recently i went to shopping and picked up some items i have been longing to get.



As you can see I brought the NAKED PALETTE AND MAC VELVET TEDDY- I"M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY. I have wanted these items for so long. I knew i wanted a naked palette but i wasn't sure which one but i look on bloglovin and youtube channel and they highly recommended the first palette. Its a gorgeous!
Mac Velvet Teddy is just a gorgeous shade and its not drying at all. I was soo pleased holding the mac bag around the shopping centre. And it gave with a free primer sample which was very kind.

I brought as well the real techniques beauty blender which looks amazing, Zoella Let's Spitz which smells SOO GOOD! I also bought 
my favourite mascara Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and Colad dry shampoo which is the best dry shampoo.

I Hope you like this post, I'm soo happy with the products I have brought.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig